Keeping customer information secure, and using it only as our customers would want us to, is a top priority for all of us at Byotrol PLC ("Byotrol"). In that respect, we strive to maintain the following policy in relation to your privacy and the information we provide on the byotrol.com and byotrol.co.uk web sites (the "Web Site").
1. We use your personal information for purposes such as providing and improving our services, responding to your requests, providing you with products, services and information you may request, communicating with you, informing you about new products and services that may be of interest and to improve our site and our on-line store. We collect the following types of information: name, mailing address, email address, telephone number and credit card information.
2. If you use or purchase products or services from the web site or a web site where Method products can be purchased, we may collect basic information that you provide, such as name, e-mail address, zip code, age, gender, mailing address, income range and other demographic information; financial information, such as credit card number, credit card expiration date and other purchase data; and other information, content and photographs that you provide. Certain other information about you is also collected that can be used to verify your identity if your log on credentials for the site are forgotten.
a. If you apply to become a customer of Byotrol, we or our designee may collect additional information about you, including information you provide on applications and other forms, information about your transactions, information received from a consumer reporting agency and information received about you from other sources.
b. We also track, receive and store certain information based on your use of the site. The web site uses "cookie" technology. A cookie is a piece of information which a web server may place on your computer when you visit a web site.
3. Information collected through the website may be shared worldwide with several types of entities, including other affiliates as well as non-affiliated third parties, such as sales, financial and other services providers, companies that provide services in connection with the purchase and delivery of products and other organizations, such as companies engaged in direct marketing. We may invite third parties to participate in offering products and services to our customers. To opt-out of these offers, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. We do not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, have been authorized by the customer or are required by law.
5. For purposes of credit reporting, verification and risk management, we exchange information about our customers with reputable reference sources and clearing house services.
6. If Byotrol or any of its assets are acquired by a third party, personal information acquired by us may be one of the assets transferred to the third party.
7. We limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver service to our customers, which includes advising our customers about our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
8. We tell customers in plain language initially, and at least once annually, how they may remove their names from marketing lists. At any time, customers may contact us to remove their names from such lists. You may opt out of receiving communications from us and opt-in and opt-out of receiving communications from our marketing partners, advertisers and other third parties. If you have subscribed to our service and wish to stop receiving any future communications from us, please email us at email@example.com. These unsubscribe options are also included in email communications that we send to you. If you wish to stop receiving communications from any of our marketing partners, advertisers, or other third parties you must communicate with them directly.
9. We attempt to maintain control over the confidentiality of our customer information. We may, however, facilitate relevant offers from reputable companies. These companies are not permitted to retain any customer information unless the customer has specifically expressed interest in their products or services.
10. We attempt to keep customer files complete, up to date, and accurate. You may review and request changes to any of your personal information collected through the site by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
111. The website contains links to third party web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such third party web sites.
12. This site is not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from, children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you may only use this site under the supervision of your parents or guardians.
July 6th 2015